May 13, 2021
We reserve the right to change this policy at any given time, of which you will be promptly updated. If you want to make sure that you are up to date with the latest changes, we advise you to frequently visit this page.
Information We Collect
When you visit the website, we may collect the following data:
- Name or username
- Email address
- IP address
- Other information such as interests and preferences
- Data profile regarding your online behavior on our website
Why We Collect Your Data
We are collecting your data for several reasons:
- To better understand your needs
- To improve our services and products
- To send you promotional emails containing the information we think you will find interesting
- To contact you to fill out surveys and participate in other types of market research
- To customize our website according to your online behavior and personal preferences
How Do We Collect Your Data
You directly provide Our Company with most of the data we collect. We collect data and process data when you:
- Register online or place an order for any of our products or services.
- Voluntarily complete a customer survey or provide feedback on any of our message boards or via email.
- Use or view our website via your browser’s cookies.
Our Company may also receive your data indirectly from the following sources:
- Support channels
- Newsletter lists
Safeguarding and Securing the Data
The company is committed to securing your data and keeping it confidential. The company has done all in its power to prevent data theft, unauthorized access, and disclosure by implementing the latest technologies and software, which help us safeguard all the information we collect online.
Links To Other Websites
As part of the Service, we may provide links to or compatibility with other websites or applications. However, we are not responsible for the privacy practices employed by those websites or the information or content they contain.
We encourage our users to read the privacy statements of other websites before proceeding to use them.
Your Rights Regarding The Use Of Your Personal Information
At some point, you might wish to restrict the use and collection of your personal data. You can achieve this by doing the following:
When you are filling the forms on the website, make sure to check if there is a box which you can leave unchecked, if you don't want to disclose your personal information.
If you have already agreed to share your information with us, feel free to contact us via email and we will be more than happy to change this for you.
The company will not lease, sell or distribute your personal information to any third parties, unless we have your permission. We might do so if the law forces us.
Our Company would like to make sure you are fully aware of all of your data protection rights. Every user is entitled to the following:
- The right to access: You have the right to request Our Company for copies of your personal data.
- The right to rectification: You have the right to request that Our Company correct any information you believe is inaccurate. You also have the right to request Our Company to complete the information you believe is incomplete.
- The right to erasure : You have the right to request that Our Company erase your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to restrict processing : You have the right to request that Our Company restrict the processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to object to processing : You have the right to object to Our Company’s processing of your personal data, under certain conditions.
- The right to data portability : You have the right to request that Our Company transfer the data that we have collected to another organization, or directly to you, under certain conditions.
If you make a request, we have one month to respond to you. If you would like to exercise any of these rights, please contact us.
Significant changes will go into effect 30 days following such notification. Non-material changes or clarifications will take effect immediately.
You should periodically check the Site and this privacy page for updates.